Annual Dayton Christmas Parade
December 2 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
MainStreet’s Christmas at the Courthouse is a family-oriented Christmas celebration featuring a horse and carriage parade. The parade is a unique non-motorized community parade! You will find vendors, entertainment, and Santa in Historic Downtown Dayton on Saturday, December 3th.
Festivities begin at 2:00 pm and the Parade will begin at 4:00 pm.
- Christmas Critters TBA at Centennial Park! Dress your animal in the finest Christmas apparel and enter the contest!
- Photos with Santa TBA 1st floor of the courthouse. The cost is $10.
- It’s a Wonderful Life – TBA The Rhea Heritage Preservation Foundation Production will be on the 2nd floor of the Courthouse. Get you tickets from businesses downtown.
- Parade (Non-motorized) – TBA
- Following the parade will be caroling around the Magnificent Tree on the Courthouse Lawn.
Of course, the businesses downtown will be open for your holiday shopping pleasure!
see www.mainstreetdayton.org for more detailed information